Midweek Dance Classes
All midweek classes start at 8pm. At 9pm there is a second beginners class and an Intermediates/Advance dance class simultaneously. Freestyle (Dancing and socialising) will start at 9.30pm until 11pm. Click on each image for full details. Beginners check out our special offer section for introductory offers.
Freestyles, Workshops, Weekenders and Other Special Events
Click on event for full information, times and address.
Sidcup USC, 108 Main Rd
Sidcup DA14 6NE
Next date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Sidcup WMC, 169 Main Rd
Sidcup DA14 6NZ
Next date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020
What our dancers say...
- Jiving on Sunday what better place to be. Meeting up with friends and making new ones - laughing - best of all jiving. It has a great atmosphere, its the place to be. Thanks Dwain for all your hard work that you have put in over the years to get Vibes where it is today. Also includes your other nights at Sidcup, Bexley and Swanley. Thank you xxxxxxxx
My rating 10 out of 10
- Really friendly people and relaxed atmosphere
- Great fun as usual.
About Shindig - The Clink
- As brilliant as always Dwain.
Love it xx
- Was made to feel very welcome and ot was very relaxed. Loved every minute of it.
- What can you add? All round great night as per usual
- it was a fabulous night - great to start the New Year like this - music was absolutely brilliant - thank you!
Think I may NOT have pressed enough stars on above but it was a ALL FIVE STAR NIGHT!
- First time at this event and will definitely be back
- Always brilliant! x
- Great night, thank you!
- Great fun
About Pre N.Y.E Freestyle
- Well attended event, friendly dancers ( some who had travelled a great distance) thanks Dwain
- Brilliant music. Host available for at least one dance with members. Nicely decorated. Great gender balance. And fabulous atmosphere. Always a welcoming venue.
About Pop up Freestyle
- What a fantastic night Well surported I danced all night. Greatest vibe night ever.
About Sunday Sessions
- Very cold on arrival but did warm up a little during the afternoon. The music and dancing were superb - lots of lovely leads and some challenging music to dance to. Fabulous.
- Increase your endorphins...dance!
About Evening Session
- What an absolutely brilliant way to celebrate my Big Birthday. Thank you Dwain and Graham and all the lovely dancers who made it so special. Cracking night, Gromit!
- Really enjoy this event on a Friday evening
Thanks for all your hard work
About V Dance Tea Dance
- The best way to spend a Sunday afternoon - you all work so hard to make it a great event.
- Yeah tea dances. Great way to spend a Sunday. Good time had by all
About Shindig - Neon Party
- Vibe is the best! x